Mutton Soup: More Adventures of Johnny Mutton, by James Proimos. In this fun-to-read graphic novel, Johnny Mutton is a sheep being raised as a boy who learns many things: that it's not so important to set a world record if you're just going to get sick doing it; that there's a time for fun and a time for eating; and that not all old people are scary. The only downside is that Johnny Boo now goes around saying, "Old people are scary!" whenever he sees an old person. Fortunately, none of them has ever heard him say it.
More Johnny Mutton books: The Many Adventures of Johnny Mutton; Johnny Mutton, He's So Him
And now for the muffin tin, which includes some of Johnny Mutton's favorite foods:
- Mutton Soup: 100% melted vanilla ice cream with a cherry on top
- Mutton Pudding: chocolate pudding with a cherry on top
- Mutton Gravy: the maple syrup that goes over the pancakes that have a cherry on top
- Mutton Pie: cherries in a bowl with a cherry on top
- Mutton Sandwich: two cupcakes with a cupcake in between and a cherry on top
And the boys:
Check out more muffin tin meals at Muffin Tin Mom.
Also, enter my giveaways (please?).